- Sillumina by SIAE and MiBACT (Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism)
- Abitare una casa vivere un luogo (1st classified) by Compagnia di San Paolo
- FUNDER35 2017 (Highest Score)
- Cultural Tender 2017 (1st classified) by City of Turin
- Cultural Tender 2017 by Regione Piemonte
- In 2016 the project was selected among the 15 national finalists of Culturability
Viadellafucina16 has been selected among the initiatives promoted by the European Year of Cultural Heritage
The project presented in collaboration with There is no Place like Home, during NEXST Independent Art Festival 2017 , won the ARTRIBUNE Prize as the best independent event of the Artissima Week with the following grounds: “ One of the most exciting and radical event of the Settimana del Contemporaneo. In the heart of Porta Palazzo District, the work has involved the common spaces of the enormousbuilding where different cultures coexists, but above all it was able to engage its tenants. Through an articulated installation ofperformative moments, the projects both recovered the abandon urban space and enabled social relations shared by external visitor and the inhabitants themselves”
- On July 2018, Michelangelo Pistoletto donated an original painting of “Terzo Paradiso”
In 2018 Fondation de France selected Viadellafucina16 as a location for the program New Patrons, curated by a.titolo. The artwork was commissioned to the artist Giorgio Griffa and was presented during the Turin Art Week.
- In 2018 Zenit won the price “Cineperiferie” by Mibact to realize a short documentary on the project
- In 2018 Kaninchen-Haus won the “OPENL AB” award by Compagnia di San Paolo (1st classified) to transform the project into a scalable format.